Tuesday 8 September 2015

Home from Home

A very good morning to you all,
I hope this finds you well and having a good week so far...
Today I am bringing a photo round up of a fabulous weekend I spent with Ali and Iain from
Ali Craft.
They worked enormously hard to organise the craft retreat at The Daventry Court Hotel.
I drove there after picking up a friend from my local workshops, Maureen. Apart from Ali and Iain, I knew only one other crafty friend on arrival.
From the minute we arrived we were instantly made to feel right at home as part of the group and everyone was so friendly and welcoming.
Everything was laid on for the event and apart from crafting the time revolved around food!
Whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner or every snack in between, we certainly didn't go hungry!
The project on Saturday was from DecoArt and the class was hosted by Barbara, as this post is very photo heavy I'll add my photo's from this in a separate post.
Ali asked me to design a new project for the Sunday workshop and here's what I came up with below.
I'm sure we'll see many more interpretations of this in the weeks to follow, it's such great fun to do.
Along with a round up of the class day in photo's, a couple of pics of the hotel and as I was away from my Nespresso coffee machine at home, the next best thing! The craft rooms all singing, all dancing drink as much as you like machine!
I was truly in my element and a big thank you to Ali and Iain for inviting me and all the lovely ladies I met who made me feel so welcome.
We had such a fabulous time and fun from start to finish.
Enjoy the rest of your week and as always a big thank you for popping in today.
Much love and crafty hugs xKx






































No comments: