Friday 25 September 2015

All good fun

Friday already,
Where did that week go to?!
It's a gorgeous morning here in Kent and I intend to make the most of it while it's here.
Today I have a few samples of things coming up soon.
Firstly make and take sessions being introduced at our monthly workshops, for these I've had fun with shaving foam.
Secondly a local community project set up with the library where there's also a lovely community cafe, with homemade cakes and pasties made locally.
It's a place to meet friends, buy local produce and attend workshops and drop in sessions as well as access the library services.
I'm starting some Make and Take and Demo sessions there for all skill levels.
I hope your day is sunny and bright, thank you so much for visiting.
Back soon
Crafty Hugs xKx






No comments: