Tuesday 22 September 2015

Portrait of an Icon

Hello lovely people,
Hope you had a good weekend and start to the week.
Over the weekend we were really spoilt with the weather here in Kent but the rain appeared again yesterday.

On Saturday I organised using the function tea room at mum's care home to do a surprise afternoon tea for her with my daughter, my big bro and my sister in law.
Mum did really well and it was lovely to be able to have some of the family together and catch up.
Then on Sunday I started to prep my work area for jobs I need to do this week and I cooked a curry before settling down in the evening to watch the long awaited last series of Downton.
Oh I was in my element, it was the start of the happy endings!

Yesterday my lovely daughter is took me to The National Potrait Gallery to see the exhibition - Portraits of an Icon The Audrey Hepburn Collection.
A fabulous treat!
Then we went to Jamie Oliver's Union Jack restaurant in Covent Garden and enjoyed a lovely meal.

Below I'm sharing a crafty collection I created featuring Audrey Hepburn.
She really was so captivating and inspiring and I hope you like the projects I created.
There's some further pics of postcards I picked up yesterday that I have crafty plans too.

Now it's back to work today, lots to do this week.
Hope you have a good day and I'll be back soon.
Crafty Hugs xKx




















No comments: