Thursday 8 October 2015

Crafty Play

Morning everyone,
Hope your week is going well.
My feet didn't touch the ground yesterday and although today is not quite as hectic, it's busy enough.
Off for a blood test in a while, good to get that over with early on!
Then off to post out some orders and sort some displays of my crafty bits for sale, seeing what new stock is needed. Clocks, gifts and cards are proving ever popular.
In between time I'll be getting ready for Sunday's workshop.
Yesterday was a bit of early crafting at The Meeting Place, it was lovely to meet new member Sandra who has decided to join us on Sunday too.
I then was able to have a play with some Encaustic Art which my friend Maureen has been doing recently.
Her samples she's bringing on Sunday are fabulous.
I knew I'd love it, oh another crafty technique to play and have fun with! Yay!
So we're going to have a session on this at our Christmas Festivities workshop in December, should be great fun!
I contacted Michael who does the Encaustic Art on Hochanda, I mentioned how fascinated I was when I use to watch his shows on TV in the early days, he's so helpful and inspiring.
Well that's my catch up for this morning, hope you have a good day.
Love and Crafty Hugs xKx










No comments: