Friday 16 October 2015

My type of ironing!

Morning,
Friday has arrived after a very busy but fun week in which I appear to have conquered my ironing phobia! Lol
This ironing I like to do and so it would seem do many of you..
The art of Encaustic Wax and using a craft iron.
Many of you have had the kit buried away since the very early days and since the reappearance on Hochanda recently the craft has had a real revival.
Others of you have purchased more recently or intending to very soon!
After some play time with Encaustic Art myself and running the Make and Take session on Wednesday I was eager to use the technique for some clock faces after the other samples I've done recently.
Oh my I just love it, 10 min clocks, oh so simple but oh so abstract and arty.
Can't wait to do more...
If you haven't tried it yet you simply must, it's quick easy and enormous fun!
Thank you for your visit today, happy crafting and ironing!
Love n Hugs xKx










No comments: