Wednesday 21 October 2015

Winter Birthdays and Festive cards

Afternoon all,
Thank you for joining me here.
This morning while it was rainy and chilly outside we were busy creating in the warm at
 Sutton at Hone Meeting Place, which I'm very pleased to say has now received funding until April 2016 due to the increased footfall.
Anyhow I had a lovely frothy coffee while setting up for today's projects.
We used Brusho's, a couple of VersaColor inks pads and Card-io stamps for some simple scene building.
These make great quick and easy Christmas cards or they're ideal for Winter Birthdays.
A couple of hours went in a flash and here's some of the results.
I really loved designing theses and I'm going to do some more myself now to replenish my stock and sample supplies.
Hope you can stay warm and dry,
Crafty Hugs xKx





No comments: