Saturday 24 October 2015

About Time!

Morning all,
Hope you've had a good week, have you anything nice planned this weekend...
A scheduled post from me this morning as I'm having a weekend off, yay!
Some R&R and pampering before going to a Bridal Shower for my daughter's friend who she's going to be a Bridesmaid for next year.
Then catching up with a lovely friend of mine tomorrow for a few hours.

Anyhow it's seems appropriate to be posting about "Time" as the clocks are changing this weekend, that whole extra hour we gain but then the shorter days and nights drawing in even more.

One of my jobs this week was making clocks, some old favourite designs that always prove popular and some new additions too.
These have helped replenish stock for various places where they're on sale.
I never tire of creating these and will leave you with a few pictures.
Whatever you're doing have a lovely weekend and I'll catch up again soon...
Crafty Hugs xKx












No comments: