Sunday 17 February 2013

Last post of the weekend

A very quick and simple design using turquoise Pan Pastel blended on a linen textured card base.
Then stamping the Clarity flowers from the Bunny set in Broken China distress ink over the Pan Pastel background.
I then over stamped the Bunnies from the set in black Versafine ink and added the butterflies punched from white shimmer paper and some glamour dust sparkle on the background and the bunnies tails.
Layered on to contrasting cards with some gems and ribbon bow.
That draws my blogging to a close for this weekend and I wish you a peaceful and good nights sleep in readiness to start a fresh week tomorrow xKx

8 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Love your colours and design Karen - looks so fresh and spring like x

Bernie Simmons said...

So pretty Karen as Hellen say's fresh. I like the fact that you have'nt used to many colours with this one, but kept it simple very nice card.xxx

Linda Page said...

A lovely card Kay I like the colours too These bunnies are just so cute x

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Hellen, I was aiming for Spring xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Bernie, I wanted to keep this one simple! xxx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Linda, they're versatile little stamps

DBL28 said...

Just gorgeous! Broken china is my favourite colour.

Mindful craft said...

Thanks so much! xx