Saturday 9 February 2013

Stained Glass Window

While Frasier sleeps I can post! Cuppa tea in bed looking out the window at a very ominous grey sky that looks full of dreaded white stuff again!
Hope you have some nice things ahead to fill your weekend with.
We're still settling in with Frasier so not too sure where mines headed yet but, some crafting is essential!
Still using the Funky Trees, I got a bit obsessed with this set as you can probably tell!
I had the idea that I wanted to create a type of stained glass window effect.
So for this I did the opposite to the Quirky and Elegant design and embossed in black.
Same technique completely different look!
All colouring done using Pro markers, design mounted onto black Clarity card, again pretty simple layout but achieved the effect I was heading for.
Thanks again for your interest xKx

4 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Beautiful card so simple but so elegant...see even when you have a bad day you can create something like this!

Mindful craft said...

Thank you for you kind feedback and confidence Bernie xx

Naomi said...

Wonderful and unique.

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Naomi x