Tuesday 19 February 2013

Male birthday card using Clarity Deerscape and Tree

Good afternoon,
What another stunning day outside, I'm having a good start to the week and hope yours is going well too.
I had got a bit behind with my making since the arrival of Frasier but now things are settling down a bit I am pleased to say I'm catching up and enjoying my crafting time.
I used the Clarity Deerscape and tree stamps along with the quote and best wishes greeting.
The panel was coloured and blended with Pan Patels
I think this offers a simple but striking effect xKx


8 comments:

Linda Page said...

It's lovely Kay x

Naomi said...

Its lovely, must have a play.

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Linda
Karen ;-) xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Naomi xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Love this effect Karen - super colours x

DBL28 said...

great colours!

Bernie Simmons said...

Love it as always you never disappoint. xxx

Mindful craft said...

Awww bless you Bernie you do boost my confidence, thank you xxx