Monday 2 June 2014

Lavinia Challenge for June Add Beads or Gems

Morning,
Today sees the start of the new Lavinia Stamps challenge
 "Add some Beads or Gems" simples eh!
Each month we get such amazing artwork and entries and Jannine Barrett was the lucky winner this time receiving £40 to spend on the Lavinia website.
It would be great if you could join us for the challenge, it's a great prize.
So for this month I went monochrome again, I've been doing this quite a bit lately.
I made a set of 5 notecards that could be used for anything really, moving home, thank you etc etc.
I used the the Acorn Dwelling which I absolutely adore along with Star Gazing and Stars all available here.
I love the way both stamps had the little cobbles that I could join along the bottom.
I used Versafine inkpad to stamp all the images, added a gem for the door knob and the leaf beads/trim are from my stash and purchased from a cake decorating suppliers.
Each design is finished by adding some Stickles and layering onto coloured card at an angel.
I was very pleased with how these simple designs worked.
Please pop by the rest of the DT blogs to see what inspiration they've come up with too.
Challenge Blog
Hope you have a good week, crafty hugs xKx












No comments: