Thursday 5 June 2014

Visible Image Thursday Blog and First Sample for the Kent Workshop 22nd June

Good Morning,
So here's this week's Visible Image inspiration from me, I do hope you like it...
I absolutely adore the Wings on the new Fantasy Fae Hope set and the sentiment is just perfect too.
So I had a little sort out of my Visible Image stamps and looked at them all together, I knew I wanted to use the fabulous Grunge Flourish on the edge of a die cut hexagon shape.
The rest just fell into place, how perfectly do the wings flow with the flourish, it could almost be one stamp.
I loved this result!
Prior to stamping I'd used DecoArt chalky finish paints in Escape and Remembrance lightly sponged through a Crafters Workshop stencil called Cell Theory.
I also coloured a piece of card in the same paints and stamped the wings again which I the cut out and layered on my first stamped image to really make it "pop"
Lastly the whole thing is layered onto black card.
This is one of the designs we'll be using at the Kent Workshop in the 22nd June which is BOOKING NOW.
Thank you for looking today xKx


No comments: