Monday 2 February 2015

Bright and Beautiful...

Hey ho Monday morning again,

Hope you had a lovely weekend and not too much snow...

I had a wowser of a weekend after launching my new workshop project.
Such a lot too do so while you're reading this post I'll be cracking on with it all, all good though...

So today sees the start of the
Lavinia Stamps Challenge, Bright and Beautiful perfect looking ahead to Spring.
There was a great number of fabulous entries last month, so many very talented crafters out there.
Many congratulations to the lucky winner who receives a whopping £40 voucher to spend online in the Lavinia Stamps Shop.
Entries can be via your blog or by EMAIL, LINK HERE.
We look forward to seeing all the lovely artwork sent in and appreciate you taking part and joining us.
The rest of Design Team have created some wonderful inspiration to tempt you so please pop over to the BLOG and their own blogs to see what they've all been up to.

Anyway here are my offerings, I haven't use my alcohol inks for a while so they saw an airing with the laminator for the clock along with Fairy Pods, Bubbles, Dreams and delights sentiment.
The lovely Floral Spray and Those who don't believe sentiment was perfect for the distress ink hearts background on the second card.
Finally I used the Celtic Dream Timeless die for the circle card, cut out twice for the cats and applying Sparkle Medium. Mounted on to a background blended with Adirondack, Purple Twilight, a lovely vibrant colour!

All stamps and dies can be found on the website HERE

I hope you like these and they tempt you to join in.
I wish you a good week ahead and a lovely day.
Crafty Hugs xKx











No comments: