Friday 6 February 2015

With Sympathy...

It's Friday!
Phew, a very busy week but I've finally got back on track, still a fair bit to do but don't feel quite so overwhelmed.
I hate that feeling that you don't seem to be getting anywhere and so much to do don't you...

Anyway there's some exciting things in the pipeline for later in the year, I can't say anything at the moment but I'll be having a glass or two of something this weekend that's for sure...

So onto today's make, Sympathy cards, they're difficult cards to send anyway and making them can be a challenge too, keeping things simple is usually the answer I feel.

I've used the lovely Sizzix Layered Angel Wings die by Tim Holtz.
I'm a huge fan of Bigz dies, they're extremely versatile and
I just love 'em!
Anyhow I had inspiration to use them along with the Lavinia Stamps Floral Spray.
I used, as I have done quite a bit recently, the die as a stencil and blended distress inks in Frayed Burlap and Tea Dye through the "stencils"
They layer perfectly in top of each other to create gorgeous Angel Wings.
The Floral Spray then just sat nicely in the middle with a touch of Platinum Stickles to finish before adding the sentiment.

Sympathy cards, not cards we like to send but it's good to know there's a design we can turn to if needed.

Have a great day.
Crafty Hugs xKx







No comments: