Thursday 19 February 2015

Delightful Dahlia

Morning lovely people,
It's just a quick pit stop from me this morning.
With just a week to go until my Bristol/Warwickshire workshops weekend and my Kent workshop this Sunday I have lots to be getting on with.
Just lately I've been trying a few designs that are very simplistic.
I absolutely love something simple that stands out just for that reason.
So for this I chose Delicious Dahlia by Honey Doo crafts,
I bought a few of their stamps a while back and often turn to them for a project like this.
Amanda and Kay from Honey Doo are lovely and the stamps are good quality and stamp well.
Anyhow I simply blended Picked Raspberry distress ink through the the circle opening cut from a die.
Stamped in Versafine black Onyx, the sentiment is from a set by Artemio called Butterfly Collage which has really useful elements to it.
My lovely crafty pal Lisa had these stamps in her online shop
Lisa B Designs.
I chose this sentiment because it flowed nicely with the swirl of the main image.
Finished with card candi and voila, job done!

Thanks ever so for popping by today, I must crack on now.
Crafty Hugs xKx


No comments: