Thursday 26 February 2015

Workshop results and news

Morning all,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.
I'm getting ready for a full on crafty weekend with lovely friends
in Bristol and Warwickshire at Pink Tulip Creations.
We're going to be transforming the Candy Box Crafts Brusho box and Notelet box.
I feel very honoured to have two special friends traveling over from Ireland to join us for the weekend too, how exciting!

Last weekend at my Crockenhill workshop we did a simple clock canvas, 10 x 12, using Brusho's.
I did my sample for the ladies using Designs by Ryn to create what I call my Tropical Rain design.

Now after my briefing and guide as to how I did it the ladies have a free rein to create as they wish.
It's fabulous to see everyone's individual take on the original idea, the different stamps they use and orientation to make each one unique.

The abilities range from very new to highly skilled crafters.

My next local classes are booking now and they include the gorgeous Triple frame from Candy box on the 8th March, then on the 18th April the ladies get there chance with the Notelet box and in May we are going to be using Paper clay to make a tag and add to some cards.
My paper clay sample will be revealed this weekend.

So lots going on to look forward to!

For any further info about my classes my email is
craftyk@hotmail.co.uk

So I'll bid you a good day and leave you with a montage of some of the lovely artwork created by my wonderfully talented ladies.

Crafty Hugs xKx










No comments: