Friday 20 February 2015

Gorgeous Sweet Poppy Rocking Horse

Friday already and we now know who did it!
Eastenders, I've loved it this week.
Anyway in amongst the chaos that reins at present
I found a few minutes to have play with this gorgeous fella from
Sweet Poppy Stencils.
I just had the idea of a Dappled Grey Rocking Horse, the old school type with the red saddle.
So onto some scrummy linen card, which has a slight sheen, from Crafters Companion, I used a stencil brush and the following colour ink pads. Frayed Burlap distress ink and Memento London Fog for the horse and Vintage Photo for the rocker. I used a red pencil for the saddle.
Another in my "Simplistic" style, he's so beautiful I don't think he needs anything more...
Have a great Friday, it's nearly the weekend.
Crafty Hugs xKx


No comments: