Thursday 5 February 2015

Brusho clock canvas with Designs by Ryn

Morning all,
It's a busy month, lots going on with my home and away workshops coming up very soon.
I've got back into the swing if things a bit better now, I have a lot of family things to attend to with my sister being poorly and dear mum, bless her, settling into respite. It's been a stressful time juggling so many things but we manage don't we.
I'm pleased to say too that my daughter is well on the way with her ACA exams, she had one re sit recently which she absolutely smashed and now just three to go. I tell you those bubbles will be flowing at the end of this hard slog!
Anyhow on to the next Kent workshop on the 22nd Feb, the project is this clock canvas with Brusho's and Design by Ryn stamps.
Looking forward to this one!
Have a good day and keep warm.
See you soon xKx


No comments: