Thursday 12 February 2015

Having fun with Coaster Sets

Morning all,
Phew, it's been all go, I'm having a slight breather today while I clear the decks for my next tasks.
It's a bit damp and grey here in Kent so I thought I'd share this cheery coaster set with you.
They're great fun to do and make a wonderful gift.
This set is winging it's way to be displayed at Stitches along with a few other items I've made, how cool is that!
For these I took inspiration from PaperArtsy techniques.
I've always watched Leandra and JOFY with complete admiration, fascinated but their talent.
I wasn't sure I could master this technique then I joined in a little Make n Take with the lovely JOFY back last year and my hubby really liked the result so it prompted me to go it alone!
I've since gone on to tweak the techniques to show my ladies at my local workshops here in Kent.
They all glad such fun with these!
This was the result of my samples, they are finished with a sealer that makes them heat resistant and wipeable.
Coaster sets by Candy Box Crafts, Hexagon, Round and Square sets available.
Thanks for looking today, back soon.
Crafty Hugs xKx







No comments: