Friday 5 April 2013

A New Term Begins "Lesson 15" Clarity Stamps

Good Evening,
Hope you've had a Good Friday evening and have a nice weekend ahead.
It's been so cold again this week and we had snow again yesterday but, thankfully now all clear!
I'm looking forward to catching up with Barbara on TV this weekend and can't wait to see what she has planned with the Gelli Plate and what the other DT members have designed with the new stamps.
Saturday show - A New Tern Begins "In The Classroom"
Sunday shows - Stamping with Clarity
I will be watching and crafting, I did some crafting today but had one of those day where nothing quite went right, I guess all crafters have those days and just had to think that when I return to the project in question another day it will prove to be more productive....Here's hoping.

Anyway I thought I'd post this refresher for tomorrow's classroom show, a quick make of mine with the new lesson 15 stamp set " Making A Point Kit"
Enjoy the lesson and I'll be back posting my makes for Sunday's shows soon xKx


No comments: