Monday 8 April 2013

Annabel and Douglas go to the Prom

Good Morning,
I hope you had a good weekend and thought I'd start the week by sharing this monochrome make with you.
I decided that Douglas with his funky hair was the perfect match with Annabel and also knew I wanted to keep things simple for this one.
I thought he'd look great stamped and embossed in white on black and this determined the card design really along with the funky style.
To try something different I went with the triangle shaping, layered up.
Ric-rac, ribbon, candy and a flower completed the design along with the wording and numbers from the letterbox kit.
Once I started this card inspiration hit for the "Prom" idea, I hope you like it.
I have a couple more makes from this months design work to share with you but, in the meantime trust you are having a good day and start to the week...xKx




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever card it's really gorgeous in monochrome and the layout works well so that you could use the funky texture bits with them. Karen love that you were doing a bit of matchmaking with Douglas & Annabel :)x

Bernie Simmons said...

I don't like black and white... however I do like this card very clever and effective for a Prom...

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Annie, I ad fun with this one! xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Bernie, it was a nice quick make! :-) xxx