Monday 15 April 2013

Laurel

Well I should have finished blogging my DT samples last week but as usual time just flew by!
I a pleased to say I'm almost caught up with my crafting backlog so it's nice to be enjoy it at a more steady pace!
Yesterday I went to Ally Pally and thoroughly enjoyed my day catching up with fellow crafters and friends and enjoying the fab demo's.
I'm glad I didn't venture there on Sat apparently it was heaving! obviously some things have sold out by Sun but it was a more pleasant experience.
Of course I added to my stash, additions include, the Melt Pot :-)) and some items to alter.
Today's offering is a very simple design using Laurel and the background stamp along with the "Thing of Beauty quote"
I mixed the stamps with some dies and coloured with pro markers and added some shading around the die edges.
A ribbon bow and gems finished the card.
Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a good week,
 I have one more project to blog which will complete this set of samples xKx



6 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Love the mix of the green and lavender with this and the butterfly works so well. Lovely xx

Linda Page said...

What lovely colours Karen and a very pretty card x

Moira said...

Lovely stuff Karen.

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Bernie, I was trying to think what Laurel could be admiring and the butterfly fitted the subject xxx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Linda, I like this colour combination xxx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Moira xxx