Monday 1 April 2013

"In The Garden"

Hello there!
Hope you're all enjoying the Easter break and lots of chocolate treats, but!...
Don't be an "April Fool" why not pop over and join us this month for the second Clarity challenge with the theme of
"In The Garden"
Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog
The first month's launch with the theme of "Anything Goes" was overwhelming!
The standard of entries was just so high and I know that like me all the Clarity Ladies were so impressed and amazed by the almost 90 entries received, Thank You All so much for joining in!
The winner of the £50 voucher and our chosen top 5 have been announced over on the blog so Congratulations and very well done!
I've been relaxing when I can and preparing my samples for the Clarity TV shows next weekend.
It's not exactly been the weather for getting in the garden, sooo cold!
I have a couple of pots of Tete-a- Tete's outside the patio doors and although it's not been garden weather, yesterday the sun did shine through early morning and I sat with my cup of tea admiring these cheerful bulbs.
A couple of these bulbs I received at a memorial church service after loosing my Dad, I added them to my pots and now they bloom with the rest and give me happy thoughts about my Dad who loved his garden so much.
For this month's challenge card I decided to try and create "The Seasons" through the garden, although I have to say our seasons are not what they use to be are they??!! All so mixed up!
However sticking to tradition this is what I came up with, I hope you like it and thank you for reading my blog.
Enjoy the rest if your Easter break xKx

24 comments:

Jane said...

It's just a fabulous card Karen! So inventive! xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Super card Karen - a garden across the seasons - brilliant!x

Yvonne said...

I love this card - shows the seasons perfectly. You certainly haven't made it easy for yourself Karen - you've had to come up,with four ideas!
Fabulous inspiration for the challenge.

Naomi said...

What a wonderful card, each panel having so much interest and timed with the seasons. Love it.

Linda Page said...

I love this card Karen - it is great how it goes through the seasons I love how each panel seems to tell a different story x

Bernie Simmons said...

A garden for all seasons. x Spring is hiding in your's I see Karen....What a beautiful card and so much thought that has gone into it. XXX

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, Karen and such a clever idea ...in fact 4 cards in 1 too. Now I must put my thinking cap on and try to come up with a little something. xxx thanks for the inspiration as always xxxAnnie

DBL28 said...

Brilliant card, Karen. Such a great idea and good way to use some stamps that aren't normally around at this time of year!

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Karen. It's such a clever idea. x

Jo Rice said...

Stunning card Karen, and such a clever idea....it brings my two favourite hobbies together....Card making and gardening...thanks for the inspiration...Hugs. Jo. X

Mindful craft said...

Thanks so much Jane xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Hellen xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Yvonne! It did take more than one attempt, lots of masking required! Lol xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks so much Naomi xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Linda, it was quite a task but came together in the end xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Bernie, it did take some planning and more than one attempt! Lol xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks so much Annie! I look forward to seeing what you come up with, Good Luck with the challenge xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you DBL, I do quite like these little stamps ;-) xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Jo! It was one of those projects you wonder why you started! Lol All that masking, but it came together in the end ;-) Hugs right back xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you so much Lynne xx

Wendy said...

Great idea! Just love those bunnies... xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Wendy, the bunnies are very cute! xx

Sazzle said...

Such a great idea to show gardening throughout the seasons and the versatility of Clarity stamps too! Great inspiration :-)

xx Sazzle xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Sazzle xx