Friday 30 August 2013

Christmas Corners for German TV Shows

A quick blog update from me this morning before the weekend is in full swing.
What have you got planned?
I've got a crafty work catch up day tomorrow and on Sunday I think I'll pop along to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Biggin Hill.
It's not far from me so it would be rude not to eh...
As the picture says these makes were ultra quick, I had a migraine lingering and needed to pull something out of the bag as time was pressing on!
Pattern building isn't really my thing probably because I don't consider myself to be that competent at it.
However these delightful corners made it pretty easy even for me.
My favourite is the three Holly Diamonds, I might even use a variation of this layout for some of this years Christmas cards.
I chose the shaped card with the Snowflake Corner as it helped me with the design of the card.
The yellow Christmas Star uses the post it note masking technique - simples!
Hope you like these! :-) xxx

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Three fab cards Karen, the stamps are so versatile....enjoy your weekend....and don't spend too much!!! Hugs...Jo. X

Linda Page said...

lovey little cards Karen I have both of those corners and I find them extremely useful at Christmas. Enjoy Biggin Hill xx