Saturday 31 August 2013

Christmas Tree

It's that weekend again bloggers, all things Clarity.
Before its in full swing I thought I'd share my makes from Maria's mid month show, which was fab wasn't it...
This Christmas Tree card seemed to go down quite well, I had the idea of the Trafalgar Square Christmas Tree so I wanted to create a London Scene behind.
I stamped and coloured the tree first with promarkers then thought as London would be full of lights I added a moon glow behind the tree top.
I used the London mask to create the scene behind, nice and bright full of light, and finished off by adding some stickles dots to the tree.
Quite a nice easy card but effective I think.
Apologies for the rubbish photo's on this set of samples, they were in the post before I checked them properly!


1 comment:

Bernie Simmons said...

Lovely Karen xxx Like the tree xxx and the background mask is a great idea