Friday 9 August 2013

First peek at my Audrey Hepburn Collection...

I've always adored the style, sophistication and glamour of Audrey Hepburn.
A classic icon.
So I've been thinking for a while how to create a crafty "collection" featuring the lady herself.
I spent hours researching how to achieve this and had almost given up hope but, I'm pleased to say "Tah Dah" it's here!
I have made several items of which this is the first and I will reveal how I did it all when I post the whole "collection"
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges - 


Bingo Card
using the line - Blue, Ribbon and Die Cut

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Something Old Something New
Old - die cut edge trim
New - almost everything else!

Anything Goes with added Vintage -
I guess Audrey is a Vintage Icon...

I hope you like this make, more to follow....xKx



11 comments:

Lisapmac said...

Stunning card, love it, very classic looking x

Mindful craft said...

Thank you very much :-) xx

Unknown said...

Karen, this card was always going to catch my eye because Audrey Hepburn was my style icon growing up in the 60s. It's so beautiful and I am intrigued to know how you have made it ). Annie xx

Naomi said...

Absolutely wonderful, definitely a style icon.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is super cool & very elegant for sure!
Thank you for joining us at F&FF!

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Annie, I look forward to sharing all with you very soon.
Hope you have a good weekend...xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you very much Naomi xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you very much Simone, I've been meaning to join in for ages! Lol...xx

Jo Rice said...

Gorgeous Karen....so stylish....looking forward to finding out how you created it...is that Peacock feathers D.I. ? If not ...what is the colour ? It is fab....Have a good weekend...x

Mindful craft said...

Hi Jo, thank you! Yes it is Peacock Feathers DI, I'm a bit obsessed with this colour just now as you can probably tell! Lol
Is it classed as blue or green though??!!...xxx

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx