Wednesday 10 September 2014

A Crafty Weekend in Bristol and Warwickshire

The weekend was full of fun and laughter amongst friends old and new with a lot of crafting activity thrown into the mix.
I have to thank my lovely buddy Jane Barber for organising the Bristol hall and the equally lovely Sheila and Angela from Pink Tulip Creations and Roy from Candy Box Crafts for their help and support at the Pink Tulip location.
I know I took a lot of people way out of their comfort zone with this project and I don't think they'll be looking back now. The results were just superb and I'm so proud of everyone's achievements.
I'll leave you with the results and a couple of pictures of a little visitor who popped in "Winston"
I'll be back again tomorrow with a link to my first Thursday post for Lisa B Designs xKx


























No comments: