Monday 2 April 2018

Make Today Amazing...

Hope you're enjoying your Easter weekend, the weather has been a real mix, a lot of rain here and in Surrey and more snow for some of you I know.
Let's hope the sun will shine for us all soon, we could all do with some warm bright days but the lighter evenings are a real treat.
We have spent some time doing necessary jobs and relaxing in between.
Today I was able to completely relax and spent some time designing projects for craft classes which was really enjoyable especially as I didn't have to rush at all.
My choice for today was bright cheery designs and later this month I look forward to sharing the cards and techniques over on the
Craft Show Crafty Bloggers blog.
As a bit of a treat I enjoyed a glass of something while I was crafting away...
I recently discovered Edinburgh Gin, Rhubarb and Ginger liquer, add a slice of lemon and make into a long drink with ginger ale, cheers!
Enjoy your evening and a shorter working week ahead...xKx









No comments: