Saturday 11 April 2015

Zingy Lemon and Lime with Lavinia

Morning crafters,

The April challenge starts today over at lovely Lavinia Stamps.
A nice spring theme "Lemon and Lime"

The winner of the challenge, selected at random, receives a Voucher worth £40 to spend in the 
The Lavinia Stamps Web shop. 
As always the DT have put together lots of inspiration over on the
Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog.

You don't need to have a Blog,  Email entries are accepted.

Many thanks to everyone who entered the last challenge, really wonderful work and congratulations to the lucky winner.

I'll leave you with my makes, two canvases and some fun tags.

On the first canvas I've stamped and embossed onto vellum, the second I've stamped directly onto the canvas and also stamped onto stamping card and cut out.
For the tags I've stamped and clear embossed, used Brusho's for colour along with the addition of the cute die cuts.

I've used stamps from the Zen range for all my makes here, if you'd like any further info please just ask.

Hope you can join us for this month's challenge.

Have a good day, I'll be back soon with some Easter makes...

Crafty Hugs xKx

I'm also entering this post into the following challenges:-
Great Impressions Easter/Spring

















No comments: