Monday 16 November 2015

Fun with Fairies, Gelli and Lavinia

Morning all,
Hope you had a good weekend.
Well yesterday at our jubilant Jubilee Hall we had a super day.
We revisited my first workshop from two years ago where we a great time using the Gelli plate, a Tando Cuckoo clock kit and Lavinia stamps.
Here's my samples and the fantastic results from the lovely ladies who attended the class in Oct '13.
Having seen these our groups ladies decided they wanted to play too.
So putting a different spin on things this time we revisited some of the techniques and used them to decorate Tando Faery Door kits.
Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day, thank you for the wonderful feedback.
We had mum's and daughters (of all ages!) crafting together and some of our usual group were joined by another two brand new crafter's.
Oh my! They took one look at the project sample and thought they couldn't reproduce anything to resemble it.
I just love seeing their faces when things come together.
We did laugh so much through the day and I think yet again the cake my daughter made was a big hit!
When I demo the techniques I just know who's going to be thinking "Oh my word, I can't do that!"
We have such a giggle at these challenges.
Apart from crafting we chatted about out Christmas Crafting Extravaganza on the 6th Dec and our plans for 2016.
So many ideas and enthusiasm for the crafting times ahead.
I'm always left extremely proud by everyone's achievements, honestly, and yesterday was no exception.
This for me is what it's all about, a super day with so many lovely friends having a great fun time
crafting and when they produce results like this I'm left on cloud 9!
Feeling deliriously happy and contented, thank you all so much.
Hope your Monday is good and I'll be back soon.
Warm thanks for following and reading my blog.
Much love and crafty hugs xKx


















No comments: