Monday 18 January 2016

Time... for a blog update



Good evening,

Thank you for looking in.
I'm sharing a preview of the project we are doing at Sunday's craft class.
We are using a Tando Creative kit with stamps
and papers from Crafty Individuals.
We are going to be using the Cuckoo clock kit.
I was first introduced to this a few years ago at a class taught by the lovely Jean Hardy from Crafty Individuals and she was happy for me to put my own spin on it for my class.
Jean's class was very inspiring and she designs such lovely stamps and papers.
The last picture is my original clock made at Jean's class.
I'm so looking forward to this session and catching up with super friends while we natter and eat treats to keep us going while we craft.
Have a nice evening.
Love and crafty hugs xKk













No comments: