Monday 11 January 2016

Time for something old and something new

Good Morning, thank you for visiting today.
I hope all is well with you and you enjoyed a good weekend.
We certainly did and now it's time to get started again on the jobs and preparation scheduled for this week.
This month I'm going to be re-visiting stamps I've owned for many years and still remain firm favourites in my stash from Crafty Individuals.
Today I am sharing with you a new CD clock design that we will be making at the craft session this Wednesday at The Meeting Place.
I've used Patchwork Birds and Flowers along with Distress Inks, such a versatile little set of stamps, I really love them.
So I'll leave you with this latest project as I head off to get started this morning.
Hope you have a good day.
Much love and crafty hugs xKx



No comments: