Saturday 7 September 2013

Christmas Trees

Today I'm revisiting some samples made for Clarity Take 2 with Maria Simms.
For the first design I made a distressed background using distress inkpads, Antique Linen, Old Paper and Tea Dye.
I stamped the images with Black Archival and then using masks I randomly sponged some pearlescent and gold embossing paste over the design.
I coloured the Carol Music with Rec Distress Ink Pens and glazed with Glossy Accents.
A couple of gems, ribbon and layering and job done.
The second card uses linen texture cardstock with a background covering of pan pastel, Magenta Shade then the trees and stars stamped in a mix of Purple Twilight and Eggplant Adirondacks.
Dots of Star Dust Stickles, gems, ribbon and layering and another finished card.
I hope you like these two very different styles and apologies for the very poor images, in my haste to post them off I hadn't checked the quality of the photo's!
Whatever you're doing I hope you have a good weekend and I'll try and blog some more this weekend too...xKx


No comments: