Sunday 15 September 2013

New blog challenge with Sweet Lilac Flowers

Good evening,
I have my DT inspiration to share with you for the new challenge over at Sweet Lilac Flowers Blog where the next theme is Vintage.
I created the tag background with distress stains, Forest Moss, picked Raspberry, Frayed Burlap and Seedless Preserves.
The stamp is Artistic Stamper from the Tic Tock Butterflies sheet, stamped in black Versafine and clear embossed.
I coloured the cream Sweet Lilac Flowers with the same distress stains as the backgrounds and used
Ranger black enamel accents for the centres.
Seam binding coloured with distress stains and a ring reinforcer on the punched hole complete this tag.
Please join us over at the blog -
Sweet Lilac Flowers Blog
I hope you like the inspiration, I wish you a good week, thanks for popping by...xKx

No comments: