Monday 8 June 2015

A messy painty workshop full of fun and such laughter! Think I'll rename this workshop Fifty Shades! Lol

Welcome to Monday and the start of a fresh week.
I hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend, did you do anything nice?...

I started a new workshop yesterday and was so proud to introduce my lovely ladies to a super venue that fits the job just perfectly.
Despite horrendous journeys due to unforeseen traffic chaos caused by an accident and jams everyone arrived safely and definitely in need of a reviving cuppa before getting started.
It was super to welcome Laura and Anne to the group and see that they enjoyed themselves so much.

Part of the layering technique used torn book pages, well my goodness what a story unfolded there!
I had picked at random what looked like a nice romantic novel, ummmm lets just say that reading the snippets being glued on the work was hilarious!
They were supposed to be gluing randomly and not reading! Lol
These ladies made me blush like I haven't done in a long long while! Lol
It was hilarious.
We got more than we bargained for with this story, I might just as well of picked up a copy of Fifty Shades!
Haven't laughed so much in ages and that was before the "zip" jokes started...Jan! Lol

Anyhow we did get lots of work done and I was thrilled with the creativity and inspiration from everyone, all so talented.
We concentrated on painting and layering techniques using the lovely Candy Box Crafts Notelet Box.
Also using Decoart Americana Chalky paints, Pebeo Irridescent paints, Decoart modeling paste and doily stencil, Sizzix dies and all sorts of embellishments.
One project takes on a whole new look when everyone's creativity kicks in, it's wonderful to watch.

I'll leave you with pictures of the day and sneaky peeks of some of the projects.

Enjoy your craft and I hope you have a good week.

I'm taking the opportunity to catch up with friends.

Crafty Hugs xKx































No comments: