Wednesday 24 June 2015

Parchment Craft meets Mixed Media

Afternoon Everyone,

It's a glorious day here in Kent.
In between doing the washing this morning I had a little play with parchment.
It's one of those things many of us have had in our stash for years.
We've probably all got parchment paper, embossing tools and a mat and that's pretty much it.
I wanted to bring it bang up to date and introduce it into some mixed media work.
So here I've included this using one of my favourite stencils from TCW on a canvas.
This project is the beginning of a later workshop I'll be holding and a sample for makes I have going into the gift shop Sidcup & Co.
I'll share more about the technique once I've practised a bit more but it's so simple and enjoyable to do.
Hope you like this and as always thanks ever so much for visiting today.
Back soon.
Crafty Hugs xKx





No comments: