Saturday 13 June 2015

My passion for mixed media...

Afternoon folks,

Well today's weather has been very grey but still warm never the less.
Hope any rain hasn't hindered your plans this weekend...
My week's been pretty hectic with family things and errands I'd put off for too long.
All being well tomorrow I'm meeting up with a dear friend for lunch.

Anyhow earlier in the year I was very honoured to be invited by
Ali and Iain of Ali-Craft to run the Sunday workshop for their
 Daventry Retreat in September.
I've been planning and working on a new mixed media project and I'm now ready to reveal some sneaky peeks.
As my blog describes I have no boundaries when it comes to creating and I like to stay focussed on what I like and just play with anything and everything! Lol
That way I create things I like and can unleash my creativity which is what gives me most pleasure.

The Ali-Craft retreat is sure to be a fab weekend, super accommodation, great food and company and most of all good fun!
I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new one's and enjoying sharing a fun crafty day when we do this project.
So without further ado I'll leave you with sneaky peeks...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for visiting my blog today.
Crafty Hugs xKx



No comments: