Tuesday 30 June 2015

Stamps, stencils, Brusho's and paper clay

Good Morning all,
Thanks so much for popping in this morning.
I'm so fortunate to have such wonderful support both here and on my Facebook page where I share my crafty journey along with 700 of you lovely crafters,
Wow! Sincere thanks from me to each of you.

I thought I'd get my jobs done early today as it's going to be another scorcher and I think my energy levels will be zapped pretty quickly!
First job on my list today, this blog update with some samples for my next Kent workshop in July.
For these I've used IndigoBlu stamps designed by Limor Webber, really loving these sets.
Also I've used various stencils, Brusho's and paper clay to make some added extra's.
Really had fun with these and they're so quick and easy.
Well I had better get on with my jobs for today.
Hope you can stay comfortable and take care in this heat.
Back soon
Love and Crafty Hugs xKx





No comments: