Tuesday 12 March 2013

Eggs and Chicks

I thought the Eggs and Chicks would make a bit of different style New Baby card so for the next design I stamped the images with a brown Versafine ink pad and coloured with Pro-Markers before cutting them out leaving a white border edge all around the image.
The Letterbox Kit provided the idea for the alphabet building blocks and created the greeting.
All mounted using 3d foam pads and finished with some string "Pom Pom" style bows I made.
This next card uses the chicks in the nest stamp along with the Easter banner and greeting.
Done in a similar style but I embossed the chicks and nest with a brown embossing powder.
The last of my Easter samples uses the decorative eggs again.
This time I stamped onto a good quality paper with London Fog Momento ink and coloured ageing with Pro-Markers. White dots and accents were added using a Pergamano gel pen.
I shaped the eggs using an embossing tool and it appeared to give a "shell like" appearance, they were then mounted using 3d foam pads.
I finished with the Pom Pom bows again and some flowers I created using my Silhouette Cameo.
I will be back later with my last samples which were the lovely fun ladies and patterns, thanks for popping by xKx