Sunday 3 March 2013

New Lesson Kit 15 Preview

I'll start this Sunday morning with a short introduction to this kit as there are so many goodies on show with Clarity Stamps on C&C today, it's hard to know where to begin!.
I knew when I saw this kit I wanted to decoupage the trees and use the "stitching" texture stamp and keep to pastel colours.
As you will see from Barbara's demonstrations these little textures can be utilised in so many ways.
Another must have!
I'm enjoying a relax this morning watching and recording the lady herself so I can dip in and out and now pop off to get some coffee while plodding along with my blogging!
Hope you enjoy your Sunday whatever you're doing, I have plenty to blog and show....
This is the card I made for this new lesson kit xKx




16 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

How Lovely X Love the colours you have used I can see these in a Clarice Cliff type card too like the diver.....Big sunbeams behind. Looking forward to getting this on I need to play xxxx Love it and what you have done. xxxxx

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful colours Karen and yes I can see the Clarice Cliff influence in the trees too! x

Pat Taylor said...

Love this Karen. I see now how all the little stamps will be used! Take care xx

Naomi said...

Great card Karen, love it.

Yvonne said...

Great samples again Karen for today's show.
Love the classroom kit - and the shading stamps can be used in so many ways.
Fab that Barbara has brought the "open" stamps as they're great for zentangle too. Xx

Ann said...

Lovely projec. Lucky you making samples for the tv- it must be great to know that everyone sees your work in detail. must get this kit too!!!

Linda Page said...

Great card Karen. Not had time to watch the show yet hopefully this evening x

Jo Rice said...

Fab card Karen, sorry I am late commenting but worked all weekend so a little behind.....not seen your samples yet , but looking forward to watching the recorded shows in a couple of hours....hugs...X

Mindful craft said...

Thank you kindly Bernie, I like your thoughts and ideas for this too.
The little texture stamps will be so useful! xxx

Mindful craft said...

Many thanks Hellen xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Pat, I think these little stamps will be so useful! xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Naomi xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks so much Yvonne, so many lovely stamps to experiment with new ideas xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Ann, it's a real privilege to work with such lovely products xx

Mindful craft said...

Thanks Linda, hope you enjoyed catching up with the shows xx

Mindful craft said...

Oh not to worry Jo, you've been so busy yourself! Hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy catching up with the show.
Thank you :-) xx