Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today's make and my samples from March 3rd Clarity TV shows

Lots to catch up on over the next week or so to show the samples I made for the March 3rd Clarity TV shows.
The first samples used the lovely Easter stamps, I don't usually do Easter cards but was inspired to experiment and try variations using these stunning stamps.
I will blog each card individually over the next week or so but, the photo's can be previewed all together in this post.
Also there will be the lovely lady and pattern sets to blog about, so lots going on!
I also want to mention my exciting news with the launch of my long awaited "Clock Shop" I have been asked for a long time about online purchasing for my clocks so now it's here!
In fact there are two links on my main Blog page, one to my shop on Etsy and one to my shop on Folksy.
I've started with a few designs and will be adding more in the near future.
They have proved consistently popular and I can hardly believe I am launching something I love into online selling.
I would like to thank you all for the continued support and lovely feedback I receive, I really appreciate it and it means so much!

Now for my most recent makes - 
Today's make uses the Clarity Lilly of the valley stamp, mine was received as part of one of my previous design club editions and i also used the "Lovely thing" sentiment stamp.
I used pan pastels magenta and hansa yellow shade for the background on linen texture card.
After stamping the Lilly I defined the leaves with a pear green pro marker and added white to the flowers with a pergamano gel pen.
I didn't have ribbon in the colour I wanted so I coloured a piece of cream ribbon with the pro marker.
Finished by layering and adding gems.
Lilly of the valley -
Easter sample cards -




Thanks for stopping by, have a good day :-) xKx





















10 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Great samples Karen I love the coach one, I used to collect those eggs, very clever. Sam

Naomi said...

Wonderful samples Karen, all lovely the faberge is exquisite.

Mindful craft said...

Thank you Sam, I had bought the coach and diamond for a 60th anniversary card I need to do and the Faberge idea came from that! xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you kindly Naomi xx

Linda Page said...

Lovely samples Karen love the Faberge one in particular. great web site - just popped over to have a look xx

Ann said...

Lovely samples, I used to make Faberge eggs - you reminded me of all the lovely ones I have created in the past- just might have to start up again now. thanks

Bernie Simmons said...

Loved you Faberge Egg very art and inspired as Sam said very clever yet again I am in awe!

Mindful craft said...

Many thanks Linda! xx

Mindful craft said...

Ah that's nice to hear, thank you Ann xx

Mindful craft said...

Thank you my crafty friend ;-) xx