Thursday 1 May 2014

Anything Goes - May challenge with Visible Image Stamps

Today sees the start of a brand new challenge for May with
Visible Image Stamps the theme is
"Anything Goes" so it's nice and easy.
We had some fab entries for the April challenge "Tagtastic" with the randomly selected lucky winner receiving £20 to spend on Visible Image stamps.
The entries received were fantastic and as we had a tie there were 4 Fabulous Favourites chosen by the Design Team.
So I hope you can join us this month by entering Anything Goes.
My inspiration for you uses for the Clock -
Elements from the Time after Time collection
The Skull from the Max Rocks set and the
Flower Head from the Congratulations set

I've also used the Free your Imagination collection to show some altered art/mixed media techniques for my second piece.

I'll leave you with pictures, the Flower Head on the clock was stamped in various colour distress inks and I'll blog the mixed media piece in more detail during the month.
I hope you like them and that they inspire you to enter the challenge.
Thanks for looking today...xKx





No comments: