Saturday 24 May 2014

Welcome to the Land of Fantasy with Visible Image!

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend and here I have to share with you the brand new stamp collection launched today from Visible Image
Pictured below are the sets now available.
The rest of the Design Team have worked incredible hard creating awesome artwork to inspire you. Helen and Mark are a delight to work for, always hugely appreciative of everything we do for them.
They work tirelessly to bring unique, meticulously accurate and detailed designs that are bang up to date.
So here is the collection

The week was incredibly hectic for me and I would have absolutely loved more time to create with these fantastic stamps.
There will be more time but here is what I have done so far and I really hope you like my inspiration and that of the rest of the team.
If you like what you see please take a moment to pop over to the
Visible Image Blog or
Facebook Page to let Helen and Mark know what you think, they really appreciate all your comments and feedback.
For the first two of my makes I used a Pan Pastels, the next uses Luminarte Silks and the last uses stencils, embossing paste and distress inks.
Thank you so much for popping by my blog today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Crafty hugs xKx







No comments: