Thursday 8 May 2014

Thursday Blog with Visible Image

This week each of the DT members chose the stamps and colour scheme for each other to work from.
My brief was, copper, bronze and green with the dream catcher, speckle and fishnet with my own choice of sentiment.
So using a shaped card I stamped the Ripped Fishnet in rusty hinge distress ink to create the background and blended the same colour around the edges along with some vintage photo.
For the tag part I stamped the Speckle Background in vintage sepia versafine and the Dream Catcher
in fern green archival, blending the tag edges again.
I also stamped the Ripped Fishnet again in the fern green and cut it before attaching to the side of the tag.
The sentiment I chose was Dream from the Imagine/Dream/Inspire set.
I finished off with feathers, seam binding and some platinum stickles over the speckles and dream catcher.
Hope you like the inspiration...



No comments: