Thursday 22 May 2014

Thursday Blog with Visible Image

It's been a busy week this week, I've been prepping for a further Tarmac workshop at
The Artistic Stamper on Saturday and also creating samples for the launch of the latest
Visible Image Stamp release.
I've had such fun experimenting with these new beauties and I can't wait to share my ideas with you but, I have to be patient until my blog on Saturday.
Back to today's idea based around a secret walled garden.
Stamps used
Grasses
Butterfly
Flower Heads from the Thank You and Congratulations sets
Brick Section from the Max Rocks Set
Live Your Dreams Sentiment
Birds from the Free Your Imagination Set
I stamped all the elements in Versafine inks,  Vintage Sepia, Spanish Moss, Habanero and Toffee then I blended distress ink in Scattered Straw for the background after masking the sun area off first.
Finally I blended Vintage Photo distress ink around the outside edge and stamped the birds over the revealed sun.
I was happy with this cottage/secret garden feel and I hope you love it.
Thanks for stopping by today xKx












No comments: