Friday 30 May 2014

Celebrating a Birthday

Morning bloggers and crafters,
Yesterday we celebrated my daughter's birthday and I thought I'd share the card I made for her.
This is what I've done for as long as I can remember, making Keepsakes for family and friends.
I've used papers and card embellishments from Craftwork Cards bits and bobs from
Sweet Lilac Flowers including the flowers, lace and the pearly accents.
Added from my stash, the tulle tied into a bow, hat pins, wooden buttons, string pearly beads and scrim fabric.
The alphabet was die cut from a Die-namics die from Oyster Paper Crafts.
When we look back at the family cards I've made they've changed quite a bit over the years with style and technique but all hold special memories.
Thanks for looking today, crafty hugs xKx





















No comments: