Thursday 5 March 2015

Brusho Boxes at Bristol

Afternoon all,

Trying to catch up this week after a wonderful crafty weekend.
Saturday in Bristol was the Candy Box Crafts Brusho box project.
We used Brusho's to decorate and stamps including Designs by Ryn, Paperartsy, Stampendous and Bee Crafty Banksy designs.
I think I can happily say the ladies loved the class and I am as proud as punch with their fabulous results, they're all so talented and clever.
Some of them have even done a further box since arriving home.
I'm now prepping for this Sunday's workshop in Kent, it's all go!
So I'll leave you with a peek of the stunning array of Brusho Boxes
and the deep concentration creating!
Lots of fun, chat, tea breaks and yummy cakes,
particularly Jan's homemade cupcakes.
Thanks ever so for popping by my blog today, back soon with the Warwickshire Sunday class.
Crafty Hugs xKx

































No comments: