Saturday 21 March 2015

Pond Frogs...

Hello all,
Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend.

I've been having a bit of me time, sorting some life things, health issues and some things involved with mum's care, she's 90 in April and we're planning a few family things to enjoy with her.

Sometimes we just need to step away and take stock which is exactly what I've been doing.

Tomorrow I'm off with a lovely friend to have a crafty day with Kay Carley, watercolour with Brusho's, some more cool technique to be learnt here I think...

Anyway I've done very little crafting during my break except for having a play with these Poppystamps dies "Pond Frogs".
They are new and when I spotted them I decided they'd be ideal to use along Designs by Ryn Water Droplets.

Colouring is all with Brusho's.

Hope these little chaps add a bit of a smile to your weekend, they certainly made me smile...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Crafty Hugs xKx









No comments: