Monday 2 March 2015

New Lavinia Stamps Challenge starting today!

Morning All,

A scheduled post from me as I'll be travelling back from my weekend workshops in Bristol and Warwickshire.
Update and lots of photo's to follow! 

Today is the start of a new Lavinia Stamps challenge - Add some Gems.

The winner receives a Voucher worth £40 to spend in the 
The Lavinia Stamps Web shop. 
There's lots of inspiration from the rest of the DT over on the
Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog.
You don't need to have a Blog,  Email entries are accepted.

I've been playing with Paper Clay from which I've made the tag below and the two card embellishments.

We'll be using this technique at my Kent workshop in May, the cards are super quick to make and great fun.
Further info craftyk@hotmail.co.uk

Back soon, crafty hugs xKx















No comments: