Sunday 8 March 2015

Pink Tulip and Candy Box

Morning all,
I'm scheduling this post as I'll be at my Kent workshop today, a week after an amazing two days in
Bristol and Warwickshire.
So following on from Brusho Boxes in Bristol I went to 
Pink Tulip Creations in Warwickshire.
It was a full class, oversubscribed so I'm planning a return visit soon...
It's the most delightful location, super shop and wonderful people who always give me such a warm and friendly welcome.
I really set the ladies a crafty challenge out of their comfort zone with my Metamorphosis project using the Candy Box Crafts Notelet Box.
Sheila aka Mrs Pink Tulip is always so organised and ensures the smooth running of the day with forward planning for us all with a bit of shopping thrown in which we all love!
Roy aka Mr Candy Box is amazingly helpful and did us all very proud as tea boy for the day.
So I must say a massive thanks to all at Pink Tulip for such a superb day!
Now my students some old faces some new faces worked with focus and concentration on the techniques I showed them and I think I can safely say they all took away something new and different from the class.
I've received super feedback and thanks regarding the class and I'm just thrilled everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
I really look forward to returning again very soon and can't thank you enough for all your support and following.
So I'll bid you a good day while I away to spend a craft day with my ladies in Kent and leave you with some pictures of a wonderful day and some peaks at the most gorgeous projects from very talented and skilful crafters.
Back soon,
Crafty Hugs xKx























No comments: